- Flying Ducks Art Gallery is committed to protecting the security of your personal information and privacy.
- The personal information supplied and collected by Flying Dicks Art Gallery at registration enable Flying Ducks Art Gallery to identify you the customer and to process your orders in full and other request made by you.
- Your personal information remains with Flying Ducks Art Gallery and is used as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected as required by law or to enforce or defend legal claims.
- All information is lawfully collected by Flying Ducks Art Gallery, is kept strictly confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Flying Ducks Art Gallery will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any third parties.
- Future email correspondence from Flying Ducks Art Gallery will be with your given consent only.
- Any one under the age of 18 may not purchase from Flying Ducks Art Gallery website.
- Cookies are small text files that are downloaded onto terminal equipment when you access the Flying Ducks Art Gallery website. They allow the website to recognise a users device and store some information about that users preferences or past actions and can deliver targeted advertising.
- Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of Flying Ducks Art Gallery website.
- The cookie law is a privacy legislation adopted in 2011. It requires website to obtain consent from visitors in order to store or retrieve any information on web connected devices.
- Flying Ducks Art Gallery cookies do not store sensitive information such as contact or payment details.
- The data stored by these cookies are accessible only by Flying Ducks Art Gallery and Google for statistical purposes only.
- If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from flyingducksgallery.com you can use your browser to modify these settings.
- Flying Ducks Art Gallery reserve the right to change this policy as required without further notice.